Specially-Trained Professionals and Volunteers
Residential Hospice provides a team of specially-trained professionals and volunteers to provide health care, comfort, support and dignity to patients and families when their illness no longer responds to cure-oriented treatment.
The Residential Hospice Care Team includes:
- Hospice nurses
- On-staff physicians
- Social workers
- Spiritual counselors
- Hospice aides
- Music, massage & aroma therapists
- Dedicated, after-hours team
Higher Standards of Patient Care
Residential Hospice’s commitment to providing a higher level of patient care includes:
- In-home hospice consultations to provide patients and families with a better understanding of their options and available benefits
- Residential Hospice nurse available 24/7, every day of the year
- Medical social workers to ensure that patients and families receive the services and support they need
- Medical directors who are board-certified in hospice and palliative care
- Hospice and palliative-certified nurses and aides
- Spiritual care counselors to support patients and families while identifying pre- and post-grief needs
Ready to Answer the Call?
If you are a dedicated, qualified professional, ready to devote yourself to providing patients and their families with the physical, emotional, social and spiritual care they need, we hope you will consider joining Residential Hospice.